Dr. Pan received his D.D.S. degree from the Taipei Medical University School of Dentistry in 1989. Following graduation, Dr. Pan completed his pediatric residency in 1992. The degree of PhD was awarded to Dr. Pan by the Kyushu Dental College upon completion of his orthodontic residency and concurrent study in Oral Physiology. Dr. Pan is a professional who combines his love of technical precision with the joy of delivering a more compassionate style of dentistry.
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Sacramento District Dental Society
- Roseville Chamber of Commerce